- you have contacted us at email@example.com,
- received a satisfactory explanation of such meaning,
In this document the terms listed below should be understood as also defined below.
> "Mockup" - a 3D model and/or a multi-layer computer file in the PSD or TIFF format made available through the Platform, with or without scripting, that is designed for integrating user images (such as user’s corporate identity) with the object depicted in the Mockup or any other image we may make available to you through Object Mockup Marketplace.
> "Platform" - our online shop, Website and any apps (including mobile apps), features and devices that may be available while providing and delivering the Services and Products to you.
> "Preview" - single-layer low-resolution preview images of a Product, and any specifications, the descriptions, or any other information that may be accompanying the Product.
> "Product" - any item that is being sold in our online shop (Mockup, Designs, images, "Products" in the plural, collectively means any and all of items in online shop. For the purposes of this document, the term "Product" also includes the Previews and documents accompanying our items that is bound with the particular Product.
> "Services" - all the Services provided by our company, even from time to time and on demand.
> "Website" - our website https://www.wrap-wizards.com and all of its subdomains and sub-directories.
3. Law - we are worldwide!
To access the Website, Platform and Services, you must have Internet connection. Only you are responsible for any and all costs connected with your access to the Internet.
4. Copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property
Our Products are protected by Polish, EU and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws that may be applicable.
We own, control and retain any and all rights in and to Products. It is important: no rights, titles or interests in/to the Website, Platform, Products is transferred to you - as a result of your accessing, printing, downloading, viewing or otherwise consuming what we offer, unless it is authorized by a License. Your computer may temporarily store the copies of such Products, which are incidental to your accessing and viewing those Products and Services - which is exceptional.
All 3rd party trademarks, logos, photographs, images, any content, and other intellectual property contained on the Website or Platform are the property of the respective 3rd parties and may be protected by applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws. Each such 3rd party expressly reserves all rights into such intellectual property.
The marks "Wrap-Wizards", and any and all logos (including, but not limited to those identified below), slogans or other intellectual property contained on the Website or Platform are trademarks of Wrap-Wizards.com (registered trademark of Yagodesign Group Sp. z o.o.). You may not use such marks and logos without the written permission of Wrap-Wizards.com.
5. Permitted use - dos and don'ts
You may only view and otherwise access Previews as intended through the provided functionality of the Platform or the Services. You may only view or otherwise access such Previews for informational purposes or for the purpose of making the decision whether or not to become a Member and download after purchasing the specific Product. Your use of the Previews have to meet the conditions: you must use it individually, for non-commercial purpose, in compliance with this document and other applicable and posted on the Website (License Agreement). The Previews cannot be downloaded, used separately, copied, broadcasted, displayed, sell, modify, streamed, licensed, published etc. You shall not create, recreate, distribute or advertise an index of any portion of Products or Previews unless authorized by us in writing; you also are prohibited from remaking or creating works based or with use of materials found on our Website, in Previews until we let you do so in writing.
It is impossible to make a completed list of exactly what is considered as acceptable and as prohibited use of what we offer - the Website, Services, Platform, Previews. Generally speaking, any use that will damage or may be damaging to us, our reputation, good name, availability, compliance won't be tolerated. It is also applicable when it comes to any possibility to occur of any legal or regulatory, or money loss liability.
Without limits, you agree that you won't access or/and use the Website, Platform, Services, Previews or/and Products in a way that:
- violates the rights of others, including patent, trade secret, trademark copyright, publicity, privacy and/or other proprietary rights; also applicable when it comes to use of Products without getting a License by purchasing them;
- uses technology/another to access, frame, index or link to the Platform, Previews, Services, Products that is not authorized (including bypassing, disabling, removing of any content protective systems or access control mechanisms used to prevent the download, linking, reproduction, stream capture, framing, access to, or distribution of Previews or Products);
- creating or trying to create a website that looks similar to the Website - so that it may confuse clients/visitors, who may believe that it is the same source/company; also applicable when trying to advertise anything without our permission in writing;
- is based on creating an account/other kind of accessing the Services, Website, Products, Platform, Previews using a false email, using others data, or falsely showing any boundaries with others;
- trying or doing so - do not contact any other users to arrange a private session, which can cause loss to Wrap-Wizads.com, which is also applicable when it comes to any bots, robots, crawlers or another kind of fraud;
- introduces viruses/any other computer codes, programs, files that is ment to destroy or limit the functionalities of any computer hardware, software; also applicable when comes to another Members accounts violation, by gaining unauthorized access, disabling, damaging them and also our servers or network; also applicable when it comes to trying to limit enjoyment od using our Services, Website and Products by other Members;
6. Our relationships with Members
If you would like us to place your advertisement on the Website or Platform, contact us separately firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wrap-Wizards.com is using emails as its main communicating method with all Members. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email address is correct and up to date. We don't take any responsibility for the successful transmission of emails or for failure while reaching your mailbox. We won't be responsible of any loss or damage caused by not receiving the informations because of false/wrong/inactive email address.
We may, at any time, for any reason and without notice:
- make changes to the Website or Platform, including its look, language, feel, format, API, linked websites and subdomains or any other part, as also to Services, Products, Platform and functionalities itself;
- enable off and on any Services or the Platform.
7. Refunds and cancellations
The order cannot be cancelled or refunded as it's completed. The purchase of digital goods is not refundable, as it cannot be verified, if the goods that should be deleted from everywhere where they can be stored, when an order should be refunded/cancelled. Therefore we cannot refund or cancell your order - please doublecheck before buying if that's the stuff you need!
This information is also placed in every product description page in our shop - you won't miss it.
Those conditions are not dependent from payment method or product type - there are no refunds or cancellations in our shop. It is all set up to prevent our job and values against theft and extortion.
8. Dispute resolution and complaints
We are willing to provide a world-class, highest quality Services to our Customers, and really hope that in any matter we will be able to resolute any dispute that may occur. Meeting any issues you are kindly asked to contact us : email@example.com. The more the more accurate the description of the issue will be, the easier it will be for us to respond to your opinion in shorter time.
We will enforce our intellectual property rights in the event of unauthorized use of what we offer.
- send a warning;
- step into a informal discussion;
- submit the dispute to be decided through arbitration/courts, mentioned in the section License Agreement or where the infringement had occurred, and you hereby agree and submit to this binding arbitration.
Any problems met? Contact us! We are always willing to improve - all feedback is always welcome.
Just email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.